Our specialized, in-home memory care services allow your loved one to stay in their own surroundings
When your loved ones struggle with memory issues, it’s comforting to know they can receive care at home, in a familiar setting, surrounded by family and friends. But, finding just the right help for memory care patients can be difficult. We’re here to guide you through the process so you’ll be at peace with your decision to care for your loved one at home. Our team uses research-based techniques to provide home health services with the utmost care and comfort for your loved one right at home.
We use a Purpose Living Memory Care Program to assist our patients
With our Purpose Living Memory Care Program, we provide the same researched-based techniques used in traditional facilities, to care and provide comfort for your loved ones at home.
Our committed team is specifically trained in patient centered memory care and related aspects of care, providing compassionate, highly specialized care in a home setting. Our goal? To keep your loved ones safely at home for as long as possible, while maintaining the highest quality of life. Support is provided to the family, as well.
We offer home-based customized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments.
Our services include:
- Early identification and intervention
- Cognitive testing
- Functional testing for fall risk and other safety issues
- Patient, caregiver and family training and counseling
- Medication reminders
- Nutrition consultation
- Brain stimulation activities
- Problem solving for challenging behaviors
- “At home” evaluation for safety to be home alone
Our Specialized Home Care Team
With our multidisciplinary team, each member provides care and counsel to your loved one: Nurses, Therapists, Social workers, Personal care attendants, and Brain Stimulation Activities. Our experience shows that home-based, brain stimulating exercises can have a positive impact on individuals with memory issues, including a decrease in depression and improvement of mood, better sleep, and improved self-care skills.
Our patients have seen the following improvements after our in-home services:
- Decrease in depression, improvement in mood and decrease in mood swings
- Improved sleep patterns
- Increased independence with self-care
- Ability to maintain current function or slow progression of disease process
- Improved management and decreased occurrence of difficult behaviors
- Improved sense of purpose
- Improvement in brain function
- Improved ability to focus, stimulate thought and rekindle memories